A few years ago I decided to have this procedure done. After all was done a few hours later I was in horrible pain, not knowing what went wrong a day later I decided to the ER. they said that the metal that this thing is made of it was giving me a sever infecction. I had to get a massive amount of antibiotics, surgery to remove this thing and to clean me up inside plus a week in the hospital. I wish I would have know that this thing it was going ot poison me. I would have never done it.
- Marisela’s Story hi my name is marisela i had essure mut on in may 2010 and in june july i had my bleeding heavy but august i didnt nothing andin september 7 i ended in the ER for alergies well i thought […]
- Aubrey’s Story I choose to have the essure done about 3 years ago. It was the most painful thing I have done about a week after it being put in ,my body rejected the metal and it was forced out tearing […]
- Audrea’s Story IVE HAD THE ESSURE FOR FOUR YEARS NOW. SINCE THEN, IM CONSTANTLY IS COMPLAINING ABOUT MY OVARIES HURTING ME.I FELT BLOATED ALL THE TIME AND IT FEELS LIKE A STABBIN THAT WONT GO AWAY. NOW […]
- Melissa’s Story As I type this…I am in agony with tears rolling down my face. I am going on 3 solid months of livng with pain that will not subside and my life, my job, and my kids are suffering […]
- Jennifer’s Story My name is Jennifer. My story of my essure nightmare is much like others. After having my third high risk pregnancy and premature baby in 2009 I waited a year and finally decided to get my […]
- Alicia’s Story Hi! I’m a mother of four. I had the Essure procedure on March 8, 2018. I was told that I would be 100 percent back to normal the same day. I’ve had nothing but problems and constant pain. […]