I’m a 34 yr old mom of 3 kids. After are last child in 2003 we decided that he would be the last one. So after are son he was just a month old I went in to have the essure. It’s been 4 yrs and everyday when I eat my stomache hurts and bloated, cramping. Pain like if someone is stabbing you with a knife. For two year I been in pain. Drs didn’t know what was wrong cats scans and exrays not to mention I had sono not the one that is on Your stomach. The vagaga kind /: Nothing is wrong so they say. Now I’m on the gluten free diet to see if that helps. Nope So I guess the only thing it could be is essure. I fell like crap most days. This is my day 630am get the kids ready for school make brkf . I don’t eat lunch time get the little guy some lunch. Think if I want lunch depands on if we are out . Don’t want a upset pain. dinner time same question do I want a upset pain tummy issue. most of the time I eat once a day.
- Mary’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2006 at the age of 35 and my life has been a nightmare ever since. Shortly after the procedure I started having debilitating abdominal pain, […]
- Sandra’s Story My story is: On july of 2012 i was very sure i did not want any more kids, I am a mom of 4 girl, I was 37 years old on a new 2 year relation ship very sexual active,so on agust I […]
- Ariel’s Story My name is Ariel. I had the Essure done July 30, 2012 and since then I am constantly in pain! I'm always cramping even when I am not on my period. It is more painful on my right side than […]
- Victoria’s Story Hello, My name is Victoria Latimore, I am a 29 year old mom of four beautiful children (two boys and two girls) ages 3, 6, 8, and 9 from Cleveland, Ohio. After I had my youngest child, I […]
- Rhonda’s Story I had the Essure put in after my daughter was born in 08. I was perfectly healthy. No medicine. Nothing. Four months later I was having surgery for ovarian cysts. My Dr never checked to […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure implant about 5 years ago. Thought it was the best thing until I started to have very heavy menstral periods. I would not last a half hour without having to change […]