I had the Essure performed in May 2011. I just found out that I am expecting at age 46. I had not been having any complications, very normal periods. Recently went in for a different medical procedure and they ran a pregnancy test and boom, hello did you know your pregnant. Needless to say my husband and I never expected to be dealing with a pregnancy this late in life. I have been spotting, so I did have an ultra sound, and it’s not a tubal pregnancy. I’m really scared. But I have to put this in the good Lord’s hands. I am really disappointed. Maybe there should be follow up dye test. I would like to know the updated statistics on pregnancies since the approval in 2004.
- Bisola’s Story I had essure implant in 2008 after my last baby. And within a year I was pregnant. I had the pregnancy taken out and went for a repeat dye test. This came back negative, that is the essure […]
- Wai-Yi “Annie”‘s Story So, I'm pregnant now at 39. I know that my right Essure plug did not take; so I'm not too surprise about the pregnancy. What I’m disappointed about is the discomfort coming from the […]
- Lisa’s story I had the Essure Implants in May 2007. While I was still in the day surgery recovering, I was given three different kinds of medication to stop the pain and it did nothing! I was finally […]
- Trista’s Story I had the Essure placement done in Jan. 2011 after my 5th child was born. Everything was going good until November of 2011 when I noticed my period was really light and in Dec. I did not […]
- Anna’s Story Back in 2009 I became pregnant with my 4th child and 6 months into my pregnancy I had a miscarriage… it took me almost 2 yrs to get over that pregnancy and decided to TRY AGAIN and […]
- Esther’s Story I have 3 children of my own. I choice to have the essure procedure done after my daughter because the Dr told me it would not b good for me to get pregnant again due to all the issues I […]