The Essure was recommended to me after the birth of my second child. I have a blood clotting disorder and i’m not able to take anything with the hormones. My doctor that it would be a good option. A few months after the procedure I went back to the doctor for prolonged period and excessive bleeding for 2-3 weeks. They did an ultrasound and checked the placement to make sure they didn’t puncture my tubes. Everything looked fine. They advised to take aspirin to slow/stop the bleeding. Every other month to every 3 months I will experience this. Discomfort and heavy heavy bleeding. I regret the decision to do the Essure. I fear that my condition will progress and I will start having worse symptoms.
- Ruby’s Story Had my essure procedure shortly after my 3rd child in 2010. Since then, I've suffered heavy blood clot bleeding making me very weak, horrible headaches and heavy cramping. I'm […]
- Claudia’s Story I am 26 yrs old and I had the essure procedure on 10/21/2013 After my third child. For the last 3 months i've had stomach pains, sevite bloating and heavy bleeding with my cycle. I have […]
- Sandy’s Story today i wanted to look up on the point i had my DR. COHEN MD In grants pass OR talk me into having ESSURE being i lost three babys and she said it was something i needed to have. I find […]
- Susan’s Story I am 26 with 3 beautiful kids. I have a lot of medical problems such as 4 blood clotting disorders and have to take strong blood thinners. I of course have to be careful of everything I […]
- Megan’s Story My name is Megan, After I had my last daughter on April 29th 2012 I asked about getting my tubes tied. I was advised because I have a blood disorder Vonwilderbrands I should probably try […]
- Jennifee’s Story I received essure in Dec 2012 and have had extreme pain in my ovaries, have had major bleeding to a point where I had to have an ablation. The ablation lasted 1yr 2 months before the […]