In 2010 I decided to have the Essure procedure, after I had complications during pregnancy with my second child. Since then I have had severe, stabbing pain in my lower right abdomen everyday and it is especially bad during my period. I also have felt very tired and worn out constantly, despite exercise and diet changes. I have gone to the doctor because I have had such severe pain that I could barely breathe, the pain lasted two weeks yet the doctor couldn’t find anything. Please let’s bring these people to justice so we can stop them and get our lives back!
- Amber’s Story I had Essure put in February of 2011. I did it because I didn't want anymore kids, since I already have 3. I get terrible headaches, horrible cramps, and extremely painful sharp pains in […]
- Lora’s Story I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR THIS!!! In 2014 I had my IUD removed and was looking for a different type of birth control. My doctor recommended Essure. She said it was a simple and painless […]
- Andrea’s Story My 2nd child was born March 29, 2007. The pregnancy was very normal, and I gained a minimal amount (30 pounds). Once the baby was born, I lost all but 10 pounds right away. Shortly […]
- Shanna’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November of 2009, when my husband and I decided that we did not want anymore than the 2 babies we have. I have had nothing but problems since. For […]
- Amy’s Story I had the essure done in 2009 after the birth of my third child. I had serve cramps and bleeding and now one of the coils is twisted, I have side pain, my periods would last two weeks […]
- Amy’s Story I was 21 years old and just had my second child when I was offered the Essure procedure because I wanted 'permanent' birth control. This was completed March 2007. The doctor has some […]