I got implanted with these horrible things on January 14th 2013 and it was the worst mistake of my life. Shortly after it was done I started to taste metal, my period wouldn’t stop. It was heavy and full of clots. Bloating has just been crazy. Cramps that make me swear I had barbed wire placed inside of me. My doctor didn’t tell me anything about it. I asked what side effects and risks were and she just said none and you don’t have to have surgery. Didn’t tell me I would have to have a hysterectomy to take these out. The headaches are horrible. My kids see me in pain all the time. They told me that their Christmas wish is to have their mommy back. It breaks my heart that they see me like this. They don’t deserve that. And I didn’t deserve to be deceived by my doctor or the maker of Essure. My pain should not be your gain. I’m tired of hurting, I’m tired of tasting metal and smelling like it. Stop this!
- Linda’s Story I got implanted with these horrible things on January 14th 2013 and it was the worst mistake of my life. Shortly after it was done I started to taste metal, my period wouldn't stop. It was […]
- Stacey’s Story I have had the essure in for about two years now and it has caused me a lot of pain, I am now going to have a hysterectomy. I did not want to have any more kids so I decided to have the […]
- Steph’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2007. The Essure was required by my doctor for me to have the Nova Sure (endometrial ablation) procdure to prevent unsafe pregnancies. All doctors required […]
- Stacey’s Story I had the essure coils put in in 2009. One ended up migrating from my fallopian tube and was found during a laproscopic procedure for pelvic pain and bloating. It was removed and the other […]
- Jill’s Story I had the Essure device placed in 2007. Since that time I have experienced heart palpitations for the first time in my life and weird skin rashes that no one can seem to explain or find a […]
- Tammy’s Story I am 37 years old and had the Essure procedure done September 2013, it is now February 2014 I have had nothing but problems with this thing. I have not quit bleeding since the procedure […]