I had the Essure procedure done in December of 2012, after fighting and surging breast cancer. As I am taking a hormone blocking anti-cancer pill, I have not had a period in 2 years. Last week, I began bleeding profusely and after losing a lot of blood and many worried calls to my dot for, I was horrified to find the coil on the toilet paper I used in the bathroom. The essure coil came out! Or at least part of it. The doctor assures me the bleeding is not a result of the coil coming out, but I won’t know for sure until tomorrow. Scary!
- Staci’s Story I had the essure procedure in March of 2013. The dr could only place one side, said there was too much 'fluff' in the way of the other side to see well enough to insert. I took more […]
- Tammy’s Story I had the Essure device placed in January of 2011. I remained on birth control pills until July when I had the radiolological dye test done to ensure that the procedure worked. I […]
- Maricela’s Story Hello,my name is MARICELA , I'am 39 years old ,i have 4 children.I had essure performed on may 15 of 2014 a week after that i start bleeding and i have headaches back pain ,cramps very […]
- Belinda’s Story Hi, This is my story.I had my last child in January of 2007.I had the Essure procedure done March of 2007,and went back for my follow up appointments.Everything seemed to be going […]
- Michelle’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in Feb. 2009; my husband and I realized we were done having kids. The procedure took about an hour and a half for me because my uterus is too small. It […]
- Autumn’s Story First I want to say I am so relieved to know I am not alone. I was beginning to thicrazy was crazy. I got the essure coils in December 2011. Ever since I have had nothing but trouble. I […]