I am a 35 year old mom of 2 (ages 10 and 14) and I had the procedure done is 2007. I first thought this was the greatest thing I had done. There was no down time and no complications. Well now for the past 2 years I have pain with intercourse, back pain, rashes, major cramping that runs from my stomach and down my legs, the pain is paralizing, I can’t sleep, and I am extreemly fatigued. There are so many more problems but I would be hear all day posting them. I started seeing a new GYN, who totally hates the essure, and she immediatly started running tests and looking to make sure that the coils were still in place. Everything came back normal. She told me that the only thing she could see that might help is a full hysterectomy. I am not sure that will be any better. So I sit here waiting for something to point me in the right direction. I really wish that essure would stand behind their product and help out the women that they distroyed. But this company made sure that they were protected incase anything went wrong. I hope that this is taken off the market soon and there is some type of compensation for all the lives that have been ruined due to this procedure.
- Santron’s Story First I would like to say to Erin THANK YOU. I know we are still in the fight but I am thankful someone decided to stand up for this issue. I am writing on behalf of my wife. I do not want […]
- Crystal’s Story My name is Crystal, I had the Essure procedure done four years ago and I have had problems ever since. I have had cramps, UTI infections and have been in and out of the hospital a lot. I […]
- Pam’s Story I have had problems from the day I had Essure implanted. My left one went in fine and my right one hurt so bad that my doctor had to have me come back a few days later to place it again. […]
- Sheli’s Story After reading some of these stories, i'm so sad and angry that a product isn't pulled with so many negative effects of Essure. I'm fortunate to have a less agressive story about having the […]
- Donna’s Story I had the implants put in 2.5 years ago 6weeks after my son was born. I've been in constant pain and discomfort. My periods have lasted for 3+weeks at a time or not even shown up some […]
- Veronica’s Story Hi, I researched the Essure procedure, even talked to a few people who have had it. I took my concerns to my Obgyn and they were dealt with, so I decided to go with the procedure. I […]