My doctor talked the Essure procedure up, no surgery, incisions, no down time, and very little cramping/pain during recovery. She never mentioned what the coils were made of or even care to ask if Im allergic to nickel which I totally am. It’s been the very opposite since day one. I’ve had horrible cramping and pain in my pelvic, lower back, hips and legs. It wakes me up almost every night. I have really bad headaches anc rash. and I’m on more pain pills then I ever have been in my life. Which includes Trimadol, vicidon, diazepam and ibpropen 800. I got the essure procedure 1/6/15 when I woke up from the procedure I was in complete pain, couldn’t eat, sleep I had to take two days off after and I’ve missed 9 days of work since the then because the pain is so horrible I can’t get out of bed. I can’t believe these doctors push this procedure on women knowing what it is doing to women.
- Marie’s Story In April, 2015 I gave birth to my 4th and what was suppose to be my last child. I decided to go with Essure for permanent sterilization because they said less side effects, more effective […]
- Maranda’s Story I decided in 2007 to get the Essure procedure done after my second child. My normal ob/gyn did the procedure and assured me it was perfectly fine.Once the surgery was done and I came to my […]
- Crista’s Story I had Essure coils put in after my last miscarriage in 2008. I was told it was a safer alternative to traditional tubal ligation due to being less invasive without incisions. I have had […]
- Denise’s Story I had the Essure coils put in last October. Felt like something was wrong from the moment they tried to put the right side in. The pain was excruciating. I was later told I had an ovarian […]
- Rachel’s Story I was inplanted with essure begging my ob/gyn to tie my tubes After my second child. He told me 'oh we don't do that anymore, only for c sections, would you like a csection?' Why […]
- Beth’s Story I had the procedure done in September of 2012 and had the coils removed in January 2013. In case this may help anyone, here's my horror story with these coils. I chose to go the Essure […]