After a horrible divorce and custody battle with my ex I decided that I could never go through the pain of another custody battle again and I decided that I would not allow myself to get pregnant again. I went to my gyn and he recommended the essure procedure. I liked the fact that it was a quick proceedure and I was told that there are vertually no side effects and zero recovery time. I had severe pain for weeks after the proceedure and I have had terrible pain in my lower back that never goes away. I went to my gyn with the concerns and he said that it can’t be from the essure because he has never heard of any symptoms like that. I got x-rays of my spine and went through physical therapy but everyone keeps telling me that I am healthy. I have been tested for arthritis and apparently I am a picture of health but the pain in there daily and it is effecting my life. I am divorced with two small boys and my lower back pain since the proceedure is unbearable and doctors just turn me away. What can I do to get my body pain free again? Who can I talk to that can remove this safely because my gyn refuses to?
- Deborah’s Story I had Easha were implanted three months ago in November 2015. At first I only experienced heavy periods which I was attributing to going off of hormones, but three months and I am […]
- Michela’s Story I had the Essure placed in 2010. In 2013, I was told I had a thyroid condition and was placed on levothyroxine. I had severe reactions to it. I have seen several specialists […]
- Corrina’s Story Hello my name is Corrina. I had the Essure implant procedure done December 2011, I was 37 years old. I have had issues with my health since. I can't tell you how exhausting and […]
- Lisa’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in late 2010 after i had my third child. I was lead to believe it was the best way to go and the best birth control out there. I originally had planned to […]
- Marylue’s Story I had these things put in about 2 years ago after having my body thinking it was pregnant with sac but no fetus and having a toddler and a husband that was working out of state so I had no […]
- Denise’s Story To start my story I am a registered nurse and I work in a hospital setting for the past 23 years. I trusted my gynecologist and believed that he was doing this procedure in my best […]