I had the Essure procedure done in May 2012 and never had negative side effects until after I had them inserted. I am now having multiple issues, I have had feelings of passing out, some days it happens 6-8 times, right side abdominal pain (that was the side it was more difficult to insert), headaches, diarrhoea, nausea, and irregular menstral cycles (when I was very regular, every 28 days).
I wish I had found out about the negative side effects before I had the procedure done, I would never had done it. I am trying to find a doctor to remove them but so far, no success.
- Melissa’s Story I have had the essure for four years. Since I have had the essure I have had abdominal pain, fatigue, headaches, bleeding,swelling and nausia. I have repeatedly begged my doctor Dr. Lisa […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda, and I had the essure procedure done in January 2005 after my third child was born. My doctor sold it to me as a great new, non-surgical method of sterilization. I wish […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure three years ago after being told there would be no down time and no long term or serious side effects. In the past 3 years I've had headaches, muscle stiffness, […]
- Sharelle’s Story I had the Essure Procedure in December of 2009. During my 6-week check-up I was discussing getting my tubes tied with my OB/Gyn, and he recommended Essure. I had never heard of the […]
- Johna’s Story I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn't right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back […]