I had the proceedure done in May of 2011. I had no problems until May or June of this year. I started bleeding in between my periods. sometimes so bad I thought I was hemorrhaging. My doctor told me it was leaky capillaries, but i don’t think that would cause so much blood that it literally looked like I was peeing out of my Vagina! It is only getting worse. I am constantly going to the doctor for some sort of infection and none of it can be explained. I am severely tired all the time from the amount of blood I loose and I cannot have intercourse. I have other issues that cannot be explained like severe joint issues. I wonder if that is caused from this implant I was told was safe and affective.
- Mechelle’s Story I thought i was goin nuts till i seen the story on the news about essure. I had the procedure 3 years ago and have been having really bad headaches, blurred vision, hearing problems, […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007 and since than its been hell for me. It started with my periods the cramping became more painful to the point now it makes me double over. And in 2013 […]
- Krista’s Story I had essure implanted in 2008, six years ago and to this day I regret it, i gained 80 lbs, I have bad fatigue, joint pain and swelling, the worst menstral cramps I've ever had, […]
- Carolyn’s Story I just for the first time saw this story on the news last night and feel like now I understand what is going on with my daughter Sarah who had this Essure implanted in her in 2012. I have […]
- Amber’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in March of 2008, after I gave birth to my third child. I asked my doctor about getting my tubes tied when I was told of a new procedure that was way […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had my Essure put in @5 years ago, although the result of no longer having children was a plus, I now have miserable cramps bleed for 3 days after intercourse, feel like I have […]