I had the Essure procedure performed around 2009 or maybe 2010. I have very heavy periods that last up to 4 or 5 weeks having to wear 2 maxi pads per changing, severe cramps. Sometimes I don’t have a period for up to 4 or 5 months. I have been tested for menopause and I am not there yet. I truly believe that my problems are due to the Essure procedure.
- Stacey’s Story I had ‘normal' periods for the first 4 to 5 months after the surgery. They were very heavy, but lasted about 5 days and they were 28 days apart. Then they started coming in 24, […]
- Renee’s Story My name is Renee and I'm 43yrs old I've had my essure for a lot over 7 years. Currently I am looking to have hysorectomy , due to debilating pain clotting and constant hormone embalance. […]
- Shirley’s Story I have not found out yet if anything is wrong with me because of this device. I did start getting menstrual cramps after getting the device, which I never had before. I got the procedure […]
- Sherelle’s Story I am a mother of two I'm 27 my son is 8 my daughter 2 after my daughter was born I got the essure procedure n wen I got it I had terrible back pain I had to stay out of work for a week it […]
- Brianne’s Story I had this same procedure done in Dec. 2010. This is what I have experienced is the ability to loose weight like it is working against the bariatric surgery I had a few months after this. […]
- Hazel’s Story I have been getting horrible migraines ,3-4 a week and very heavy menstrul cycles along with severe cramps! my body feels like it is 90. I live off of ibuprofen daily for the body aches. […]