I’m 45, have 3 kids, and just found out I’m pregnant, after having had the Essure procedure done 15 months ago. I NEVER would have relied on this procedure had I seen reports of women reporting experiencing failures. I did not want any more kids! I’m in shock. We’re not prepared for this at all.
- Amy’s Story I have had severe cramping with my periods ever since I had the Essure procedure done. I reported it to the doctor several times immediately following the procedure & he said it would […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the essure procedure done this november and i just went in for my 3 month checkup to see if it worked and i found out the one of the coiles fell into my uterous and the doctor did […]
- Justine’s Story The one big problem since having the Essure procedure done two years ago, is that I have been having two menstrual cycles every month. Sometimes only 6 days apart and lasting anywhere […]
- Shyla’s Story I had essure done 15 months ago today and for several months i have been having pains in my left side. I told my family when the pain first began that i believed it was from essure […]
- Kayla’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in February 2011 and I found out on Monday October 1, 2012 that I was 5 months pregnant. I did go back for my 3 month check up and everything turned out […]
- Kerry’s Story I had the essure procedure a little over a year ago and every since I had the procudure I have had a constant pain. I would have never had the procedure done if I would have known […]