I got this put in October 2012 and since 3 weeks after procedure I’ve had chronic BV that I end up at doctors office receiving antibiotics only to have it return again the next month. I have abdominal cramping not associated with my menstrual cycle and migraines. My doctor says it’s not related but I’ve seen this ob gyn for years and never had these issues prior to procedure. I’ve found homeopathic remedies for the BV which are cheaper than copay and antibiotics but i don’t want this to be my life. I wish I had just had the surgical tubal ligation done because this has caused me grief and issues in relationship. They need to ban this.
- Sherley’s Story Hello my Sherley, I've had Essure since 2011. I've had so many different side effects from it. I have migraines so bad that my doctor started giving me botox shot on my head. My menstrual […]
- Trish’s Story I've had the Essure implants since 2011 and have experienced myriad symptoms since. After consulting with a new doctor about chronic bleeding and uterine polyps, he recommended removal of […]
- Lakeshia’s Story I'm am 27 years old I got my essure done 01/10/2011. I went to my ob asking for birth control because I was in an abusive relationship and had three children and really wasn't sure if I […]
- Emily’s Story I was implanted with Essure in October, 2012. The procedure was done in my doctor’s office with cervical block and some pain meds taken before the appointment. The procedure was one of […]
- Enedina’s Story Hi, I am Enedina i wanted to share my story. I had been Diagnose with preeclampsia in my first pregnancy so after I had gotten pregnant with my second child at age 21 (2010) knowing the […]
- Brittany’s Story I got the Essure in August of 2012. I have not had a menstrual cycle since then. I get terrible headaches and migraines and I have recently started having symptoms like I am pregnant. […]