Well I had the essure birth control sense 2003.
I had major problems over the years…first off depression hit in.
My mood changed to being happy go lucky to sleeping most of the day. Blood clots all during my period. My head would hurt wore during my monthly.
I would have to take hot baths to control cramps.
Its great that I havent had any pregnancies but feeling the way you do sense this aint worth it.
- Whitney’s Story After 3 high risk pregnancies & complications we decided that after the birth of our third son in Sept 2009 that he would be our last. We looked into tubal ligation & were […]
- Ruby’s Story Had my essure procedure shortly after my 3rd child in 2010. Since then, I've suffered heavy blood clot bleeding making me very weak, horrible headaches and heavy cramping. I'm […]
- Patti’s Story I got my essure in 2012, I did not know about any problems with the device at that time. But am facing a hysterectomy now. I have Constant pain,and I am passing blood clots the size […]
- Aylime’s Story Hi everyone. I had this procedure done 5 years ago and since I got them implanted there is not a day I would go without being nausiated or throw up. My periods vary from month to month, […]
- Beverly’s Story I had the essure procedure done in October of 2008. I have regreted it since day 1 literaly! I was told that I would probaly not have a period again, and if I did it wouldnt be bad and not […]
- Michelle’s Story I am a mother of four. I been very active since high school. I used to workout six days a week and never had any type of medical problems. I also always did routine check ups with my […]