Please help me. I had the Essure procedure two weeks ago, and I feel terrible. I am having bleeding, nausea, and cramping. I feel so stupid that I did not research this procedure before I had it done. Now, after reading a few posts and seeing Erin’s research, I want the Essure procedure reversed.
I am willing to spend any amount of money to have these coils removed. Where do I go? Who has had it done successfully? Please help.
- SeKeitha’s Story In 2008 I had the Essure done because I just knew this was a great idea well a couple of years into it I stated having read bad cramps/ abdominal pains I went to the doctor numerous of […]
- Courtney’s Story Received essure 9 months ago 8 weeks post baby. No bleeding issues, however, it's been 9 months of constant abdominal and uterus cramping. Constantly 'feels' like I'm on my period without […]
- K.’s Story I had the Essure procedure about three months ago. My procedure was done in office. The procedure it self was painful and i have cramping for about three days. The day after i tried to sit […]
- Brandy’s Story I had essure implanted in October 2010 and now I wish I never had it done I want them out and my tubes restored but my insurance won't cover it unless I have a hysterectomy there's nothing […]
- Susan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done a few years ago. Every since the procedure I have bleed 2-3 weeks out of the month and suffer from nausea and horrible headaches! My bleeding is extremely […]
- Zulay’s Story I had the essure procedure done in June 2013. I've been bleeding ever since. Last month I had a procedure to help with the bleeding, but it didn't work. In two weeks I'm going to get […]