I had the esure done in June of 2011. Shortly after having it I had a little bit of pain and then it went away for 3 years. Well for the past almost 4 months I got the pain back and it was worse then ever so I went to my doctor and he ran a bunch of test in me. Well I just went last week back to get my test back from my doctor and found out it’s the essure that’s causeing all my pain. Well my doctor told me that if he took them oit it would stop the pain and that he had done it to a few women and it didn’t help them well now I am getting ready to go into surgery to lose my insides cause of this essure. I am waiting on my appointment to have this done. I had a c-section done before and this pain I have now it’s worse then giving birth or even having a C-section. I am not a happy person about and wish I never had it done.
- Ashley’s Story I had the essure done after my 3 rd child. He was about 4 months old. I was told how 'wonderful' this birth control was going to be. Never once did they tell me how horrible and long my […]
- Candace’s Story Very long story short, started having problems right away and was dismissed by more than 4 doctors. Went through ever test known to man with nothing found. Finally 8 years after I had […]
- Barbara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done about 3 months ago (July-2013) since then I being having really bad pain on my lower back and feels like my uterus is coming out, every time I have my […]
- Roxanne’s Story I had my Essure procudure done 2-25-13. I waitied until after my 3 month to be tested before I saw my Doctor to tell him the pressure and pain I was having. My 3 month test showed my […]
- Ruby’s Story I had the essure procedure done in january 2005, I had signed documents to have a regular tubal ligation done, but after I gave birth to my 4th child my doctor told me that I had a lot of […]
- Venessa’s Story I am a 34 year old mother of 4. I had this procedure done back in 2008/2009 I believe. It was after the birth of my last daughter. I have the card with the barcode they gave me but no […]