My name is Lynn and I had this procedure about 3 years ago. I have a cyst that keeps coming and going on my right ovary and every now and then I have pain. Sometimes I feel the coils. Other than that it’s been ok but I wish I would have done more researchon it or waited a few more years to do. Now I’m concerned aboout the long haul of it. I don’t have periods anymore because I had Novasure done afterwards.
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure three years ago after being told there would be no down time and no long term or serious side effects. In the past 3 years I've had headaches, muscle stiffness, […]
- Michelle’s Story Since I had the essure procedure done in 2009, I have had ovarian cysts that are very painful. My doctor claims it is not from the Essure,but they started shortly after the essure was […]
- Lynn’s Story When I first told my story a few weeks ago, I was not having side affects. Not I have a burning around my right ovary and pain. Sometimes when I move I can feel the metal poke me. I don't […]
- Cynthia’s Story Hi I am a mom of three and I am 35 yrs old. On May 16, 2009 I had the Essure procedure . After that I have pains on each side where the Essure was place. My period hasn't been regular […]
- Dolores’s Story I got the esure done January 17th 2006 three years later i got pregnant n had a miscarriage one year later i got pregnant agian now i have a four year old ever since I have really bad head […]
- Brenda’s Story I had tge procedure done in may 2014, since then i have not had a period. I'm constantly bloted and feel and I just want to know if this is normal.