When I first told my story a few weeks ago, I was not having side affects. Not I have a burning around my right ovary and pain. Sometimes when I move I can feel the metal poke me. I don’t know what to do except seeing about getting my right ovary removed.
- Lynn’s Story My name is Lynn and I had this procedure about 3 years ago. I have a cyst that keeps coming and going on my right ovary and every now and then I have pain. Sometimes I feel the coils. […]
- Sondra’s Story when I got the procedure ddone I was never told of the side affects and since I got them out in I have been having nothing but problems I would not recommend anyone to get this done but to […]
- Claudia’s Story I just saw this posting, something just came to me…I got a gut feeling something told me to look up essure side effects which I hadnt looked up completely before…I am due to […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had Essure done in October 2008. I started to have heavier cycles. My cramps went from none to painful. I went to my OBGYN about having some pains in my stomach. He told that it was […]
- Nevan’s Story I had Essure inserted almost four years ago. Since then I have chronic pelvic pain and cramps. I have also been put on antidepressants. I feel like wanting to rip these coils out of me.
- Jessica’s Story I had the essure procedure done 8 years ago. I started to get migraine with auras shortly after, but, never thought it could be from the procedure. After reading other womens […]