The U.S. Army Medical Command (MEDCOM) Contracting Center North Atlantic, located at MCAA NA Bldg T20, 6900 Georgia Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20307-5000 has announced its plan to procure ‘ESSURE’ Permanent Birth Control devices, using Taxpayer money, to permanently sterilize Female Military Service-persons and their Spouses. It is announced under Solicitation Number: W91YTZ-15-T-0044 ( https://www.fbo.gov/spg/USA/MEDCOM/DADA15/W91YTZ-15-T-0044/listing.html). Is this what we want our Tax-dollars spent on?
- Diana’s Story I got the essure procedure done in October 2011, after having my second child. I have had pelvic/abdominal pain since I got them in. I also get headaches (I hardly ever did before), feel […]
- Amy’s Story In Jan,2007 I gave birth to my second child Sammi. Befor giving birth my doctor and I had disscused doing the Essure producre at my 6 week check up. For some reason or another I had to […]
- Peggy’s Story Hi my name is Peggy Acosta I'm 34 years of age and I had my essure done 5 years ago, I really do regret it couse I been miserable since then I have to suffer from on and off pain, gas […]
- Aretha’s Story Hello my name is Aretha Washington and i have two kids. I decided that I wanted no more kids at the age of 30. So my primary doctor told me about the Essure implant in 2008. It was the […]
- Priscilla’s Story I had the Essure put in after my second child. It has been almost 2 years this June. About a year after I got the Essure put in, I started getting horrible stomach pains. Usually the pains […]
- Pamela’s Story I wanted to have my story heard about the essure placement issues I have been having. My name is Pamela I had the essure placement done November 2013 at the Hershey medical centers womens […]