After having 2 wonderful boys, my youngest in Nov. 2013, my husband and I decided we did not want to have any more childres. I talked with my doctor who recommened Essure. I had the procedure done end of Feb. 2014. I experienced a little bit of cramping but nothing major besides feeling like a bad period, other than that it was painless.
Now fast forward to beginning of Oct. 2014 I started constantly feeling nauseaus and exhausted. I blamed it on a stomach bug my husband was having and I thought that he had shared with me. At the end of Oct. 2014 when said stomach bug didn’t get any better, I thought I would take a pregnancy test, just to rule it out, since there was NO way I would be pregnant after having the Essure procedure done. Boy was I wrong. Imagine my shock when the first pregnancy test came back positive. I was sure that was a mistake and have since taking 6 tests – all positive.
I do NOT recommend the Essure Procedure to anyone who is considering it.
- Jacquelyn’s Story I had the procedure in december 2012. I couldmt get the 3 month check up because i had just gotten laid off my job & my insurance had rsn out. Than i had gotten a new job of last year […]
- Jessica’s Story My story started two years ago, after I found I was pregnant with my second son. During my pregnancy I decided to get my tubes tied after my son was born, well me and my doctor talked […]
- Latarsha’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2013. Wne I went to get my Essure confirmation test done last week & found out the coil in my right tube had popped out of the fallopian […]
- Aurelia’s Story I had my essure procedure done in 2010. I did not have any side effects right away, all had been well. Until recently,this past year I have noticed and researched some problems that I have […]
- Amanda’s Story On July 26,2010 I was blessed with my third and final baby boy. I was scheduled for a tubal, but knowing how great I felt after delivery I didnt want to have a surgey. After all, my family […]
- Evelyn’s Story My husband and I decided we were done having children after my fifth child and only son. I had spoken with my OB/GYN regarding permanent birth control throughout my pregnancy and firmly […]