I thought I was finished having kids. I didn’t know that it would mean 9 months of constant, heavy bleeding and the feeling I was losing my mind! After Essure I never stopped bleeding, despite adding pharmaceutical birth control (which I tried to avoid with Essure in the first place) of several kinds. I have had strange hair loss and now have unexplained hip pain that is fairly severe. In the meantime I have had a treatment to burn my uterus to end the constant bleeding. My only regret in life is Essure and I feel lied to by my doctor.
- Mandy’s Story My name is mandy estrela I got the essure after my daughter was born almost five years ago since i had it done I have been a hot mess losing hair major back pain feeling of barbed wire […]
- Alondra’s Story Hello! My name is Alondra Gallegos. I have the essure procedure done in Feb 2011. I was happy that I had an option for permanent birth control out patient. The essure sounded like the […]
- Mandi’s Story I got essure in Dec.2011. I had my third child and my now exhusband talked me into it. My doctor told me how wonderful this new procedure was. I had my doubts but felt pressured by both my […]
- Sherlyn’s Story After having hormone issues my entire life and being on birth control for 23 years, my doctor advised me to have the essure procedure. My coils were implanted on October 25,21012. […]
- Jodi’s Story Hi There, thank you so much for doing this Erin. I have thought that I was going crazy for the past 5 years. I had the Essure procedure done in 2010. Until the past few months, I had no […]
- Kristina’s Story I have had surgery about 5 to 6 months ago I am taking a guess anyhow ever since I've had the procedure done they told me I had to have a second form of birth control so I did the Depo […]