I was in shock when i found out so many have had issues. I recently got the issure about a mnth after giving birth to my 7 th child. And yes , it was all suger coated about the simple procidure an amazingly fast healing time. It was more painful than giving birth, an justas bloody.
I have had dizzieness, loss of energy,ringing in my eard to the point that i cant hear, along with the cramping, back pain, an yhe fact that i havent stoped bleeding sence.
If im already experiencing all this, im scared of what will be going on mnts frome now….
More wemon need to be aware of all this before hand.. Not as i did.. It wasent till just now as i was searching about ‘ why im having pain’, that i found this site..
- Cary’s Story I talked to my doctor about a year after having my youngest child of four and he recomended the essure procedure after having the procedure i started bleeding all the time nonstop period! […]
- Meagan’s Story Essure has ruined my life. I am so depressed, I am 24 years old, and I can't even describe the pain I'm in. I'm constantly hurting one way or another. My periods are atrocious, the cramps […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure 2012 after I had my daughter who is now 14 months old. Right after having the Essure done I had severe cramping. I have such awful pain on my right side. My hair is […]
- Anita’s Sory I had the essure done a month ago and already I feel terrible.. I decided to google for anyone possible reason for this and im devastated if i'm honest at all the stories stating what i'm […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure three years ago after being told there would be no down time and no long term or serious side effects. In the past 3 years I've had headaches, muscle stiffness, […]
- Tarah’s Story I had the Essure procedure done 2 months ago and have had nothing but problems since then. I am having constant tingling sensations down there, heavier periods with cramps so painful I can […]