My name is Maria and I am a mother of 3. I received the essure procedure in December of 2013, 6 weeks post delivery. About 6 months after the procedure, I began having horrible headaches and severe cramping. I was not told of the side effects and this procedure was recommended by my ob over tubal ligation. I was the guinea pig who received the procedure by a different ob while my ob sat through the process so that he could begin the in office procedure.
- Rebecka’s Story I am 30 years old and I am a geolgy student, mother of three and a wife. I had the essure procedure and that lead to me having to have a total hysterectomy. The hysterectomy has caused […]
- Patricia’s Story I am 37 years old and i just had the essure procedure done last June 2013. After talking to my doctor about options this is what he recommended sounds really good since i don't have to be […]
- Pavi’s Story I got Essure in September 2008, just 6 weeks after having my second baby. Since then my periods have went from 5 days to 14 days. Half way through the month I spot for at least 3 days. I […]
- Alisandra’s Story My name is Alisandra im 37 years old and a mother of 3 i decide to have essure in april 2013 and in may 2013 i have to go to emergency because i was having a lot of pain in my back […]
- Sheli’s Story After reading some of these stories, i'm so sad and angry that a product isn't pulled with so many negative effects of Essure. I'm fortunate to have a less agressive story about having the […]
- K.’s Story I had the Essure procedure about three months ago. My procedure was done in office. The procedure it self was painful and i have cramping for about three days. The day after i tried to sit […]