I’ve had Essure for the past 6 years. Ever since I had the procecurd done, I have terrible menstrual cycles. I miss a day or two of work monthly. The first 2 or days are the worst…. With sharp pains and very heavy bleeding. Wearing a tampon and sanitary napkin doesn’t really help. After a hour I find myself changing clothes. I have frequent back pains. I currently don’t have insurance, so I can’t even go to a Doctor to check this excessive bleeding. Their have been times my husbands wants to take me to the ER from all the pain and bleeding. If I could…. I would really like to have them removed.
- Georgina’s Story Hello my name is Gina and on august 24 2013 I received the essure implant after my doctor told me that it was safer, less downtime and no side effects other than some minor cramping after […]
- Sara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2005, since then my menstrual cycle has become irregular. Sometimes it's extremely heavy, other times I will go 2 months without one. Also, since my […]
- Rosie’s Story Mother of 5 children youngest being five years old and having the ESSURE procedure done in 2008 no more children for me. For years I have suffered with with the most terrible period pains. […]
- Crystal’s Story Hello, my name is Crystal! I got the Essure in 2010 after my second child was born. The doctor told me I would have some cramping and a little bleeding for 2 weeks at the most. He even […]
- Danielle’s Story I decided to do the essure after my second child was Born. From what the doctor had said it seemed to be the easiest procedure. I went in and had this done and was fine after the […]
- Justine’s Story The one big problem since having the Essure procedure done two years ago, is that I have been having two menstrual cycles every month. Sometimes only 6 days apart and lasting anywhere […]