Hello, I am Martha. I had the esure procedure over 5 years ago. Since then, I have had very heavy menstrual that never seeems to end and itchy skin. The itch is so bad that it prevents me from getting a good night sleep. Memory loss seems to be stepping in at age 43. After reading an article, finally realize that I have some of the same symptoms as other ladies who had the same procedure.
I am so glad that I found this website and able to share my story with others who have have been suffering. Special thanks to Erin who is the voice and hero for all women.
- Janet’s Story I am a 42 year old healthcare worker. I had the Essure procedure in 2009. My symptoms started the following year. I had a cardiac and neuro workup for my symptoms: chest pain, shortness […]
- Shelly’s Story My name is Shelly, and just had a visit with my OBGYN regarding all my pain (back, abdominal, skin irritation, bloating) I felt like I had to fight for the way I felt, defending myself, u […]
- Maureen’s Story First of all I want to thank you for having this website. I thought I was loosing my mind. I have been in pain for so many years and the doctors cant figure out whats wrong with me. […]
- Dusty’s Story Hello my name is Dusty Anne. I had the Essure implant done in 2004. Since then I have had so many issues it would take too much time to name them all, and I'm sure each of you already know […]
- Katherine’s Story My name is Katherine and I had the ESSURE completed in May of 2006. I was 24 years old back then and had given birth to 2 children and had 1 miscarriage. I wasn't fully aware of what […]
- Bindy-Ann’s Story I was implanted with Essure on 21st August 2012 when I saw my gyno to have my tubes cut and tied but he talked how wonderful Essure is. I was never asked if I was allergic to nickle or was […]