On May19, 2011 I had Essure implanted inside my body and I’ve been ill ever since. I went through pain since day 1. I had bleeding I never could dream of, headaches, hair lost, vision impairment, nausea, cyst, and fibroid.I had a surgery to remove the cyst. I made many trips to different doctors. I had many test done like EKG because of the chest pain and not being able to use the bedroom. The list could go on and on.
I was 30 When I had Essure put in. I was feeling like I was 80 and slowly dying and painfully. I had this done after I gave birth to my now two year old son. I missed a lot of time with him due to the daily sick feeling. On July 16, 2013 I got them removed as my insurance did pay for the Essure coils to be taken out. It’s been two weeks and I honestly can say for sure Essure entered my body and made me I’ll for two years. Now Essure has been removed I feel that I’m going to get my life back.I slowly see change. There have been no surprise attack pains. I’m Free. I pray that this reaches and helps another. Please do not consider this product. It is not safe.
- Martina’s Story After two years I finally got the Essure coils removed. I had pain, vision change, headaches, heavy periods, and even hair loss due to the Essure. It's like nobody gives a damn about this […]
- Crystal’s Story I had my Essure done in August of 2012. It seemed like the best option at the time. Since then I bled for the first several months straight, and now for the last 3 I have not at all. So […]
- Leia’s Story After giving birth to my 5th child in 2013 I decided that I didn't want anymore children. My doctor told me about essure said it was a safe easy effective procedure with no downtime. I […]
- Kari’s Story I researched permanent birth control options after my fourth child was born and after much research and by reccommendation from my doctors I picked Essure. During my surgery while the […]
- Jessica’s Story I am currently recovering from having the essure product removed from my ripped fallopian tube. I began having problems about a year ago starting with dizziness and nausea that would […]
- Jannette’s Story Hello. I am a married mother of eight. I was considered a high risked pregnancy due to the loss of my daughter at 18 1/2 weeks & one prior. I had used all forms of birth control […]