I thought i was goin nuts till i seen the story on the news about essure. I had the procedure 3 years ago and have been having really bad headaches, blurred vision, hearing problems, horrible pains in the pelvic area, and so tired all the time. Gna go to doctor, but not sure what they can do for me. i was never told of any side affects.
- Iriana’s Story I'm Iriana I'm 33 years old with 3 children and I had the procedure done in 2009 and my body hasn't been the same since. I've experienced heavy and very very painful periods, lots of […]
- Beverly’s Story Well I've had essure for about 3 1/2 years and did not realize that there were any problems for other people with this device. I have had severe cramps, bleeding at different times of the […]
- Vivian’s Story I have has the Essure for nine years and have been getting sick for the past years. I have been to the doctor and they never find anything wrong and claim it is just a virus. I get […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the proceedure done in May of 2011. I had no problems until May or June of this year. I started bleeding in between my periods. sometimes so bad I thought I was hemorrhaging. My […]
- Tiffany’s Story I got my Essure put in November 2010 and ever since my periods have been all messed up. Sometimes I only have a period once every 3 months and I'm pretty positive it's causing me to gain […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007 and since than its been hell for me. It started with my periods the cramping became more painful to the point now it makes me double over. And in 2013 […]