I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011, after having my 3rd child. Since having it done, I often have severe cramps or sharp pains in the area where my coils are. I have gained a tremendous amount of weight and NOTHING is helping to get it off. My menstrual cramps are worse, I’m dizzy sometimes and even sex with my husband sometimes hurts. My Doctor has said none of this is from the Essure and I’m depressed now not being able to lose this weight.
- Carrie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2009. Since then I've been in so much pain where the coils are located. I have one coil floating around outside of tubes.I have headaches and since […]
- Tiffany’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in April of 2011 after the birth of my second child. I waited the six weeks after having him, then went in 3 months after having the procedure and […]
- Florence’s Story I got the Essure 6 weeks after my 3 child was born at 22 yrs old. I was told that it was a pain free procedure with no down time, well that was wrong. I had alot of pain getting my Essure […]
- Rana’s Story Hello in 2011 my OBGYN doctor told me that I had no other choice but to get the Essure coils after my second child was born because it wasn't safe for me to have anymore children and he […]
- Jeannette’s Story I had the procedure done 2yrs ago and since then I have the worst cramps, back pain and sometime weeknes on my legs. I always been small and always have lose my baby weight withing 3month […]
- Shannon’s Story I had the procedure in 2011, after the birth of my last son. I didn't know it then, but after around 2-3 months…I started having pain in my pelvic area, during sex, and walking. The […]