I had the procedure done in November 2012 after the birth of our third child. I had back to back pregnancies so I knew I couldn’t handle any other pregnancies. Well here I am and it is only May 2013 and I just found out I am in the very early stages of pregnancy. Unfortunately I cannot go through with it. I have also experienced severe lower back pain and pelvic pain that can be debilitating at some times. I was told this was pretty fool proof and saddened to see it was all a sham.
- Kayla’s Story I had Essure placed in April 2010. Following the surgery I bled for two straight weeks. My Doctor said “Oh that’s normal”. I come to find out it wasn't normal. The three month follow-up […]
- LaTonya’s Story I had the essure procedure done on Aug. 14,2015. Every since the procedure I have been hurting in my lower back, lower right side nad bleeding just about everyday! When I called my doctor […]
- Megan’s Story I am a 33 year old mom of three children. After serious complications during my last pregnancy, my doctor, my husband and myself decided I needed permanent birth control. My doctor […]
- Evelyn’s Story My husband and I decided we were done having children after my fifth child and only son. I had spoken with my OB/GYN regarding permanent birth control throughout my pregnancy and firmly […]
- Kierra’s Story I had my essure procedure done in 2013. Sense then I have had back pains, pelvic pain, headaches, bloating , and my hair is coming out. I'm just ready to get back to my regular self. I'm […]
- Rachel’s Story I had Essure placed in 2013 in the spring. Unfortunelty I have had diffulties on a monthly basis with cramping since having the procedure done. I have been to the doctor several times […]