I had problems since I have had the Essure procedure. I have had multiple periods and constant spotting except for a week a month. Plus my cramps are intense as well as bloating and mood swings. I’ve spoken to my doctor and they said all of this is normal and it will pass. However, it has not yet.
- Teresa’s Story I had this done in 2009. I have had nothing but trouble. I never before had a period longer than 4-5 days. After procedure I had periods for weeks! I never know when it would happen. I […]
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure in 2012 when my baby was still a year old. I have cramps now. I have heavy bleeding during my period, which I've never experienced before the Essure procedure. l bleed […]
- Jennipher’s Story I was un aware of all these patients having concerns with the essure procedure. I have frequent cramping, increased mood swings, wide spread inflammation in my body. Never connected it to […]
- Tarah’s Story I had the Essure procedure done 2 months ago and have had nothing but problems since then. I am having constant tingling sensations down there, heavier periods with cramps so painful I can […]
- Zulay’s Story I had the essure procedure done in June 2013. I've been bleeding ever since. Last month I had a procedure to help with the bleeding, but it didn't work. In two weeks I'm going to get […]
- Lorena’s Story ESSURE. Worst thing ever , I got my procedure done back in 2010 . I can say I get my period 2 times a month, I could be spotting for about 3 days before my period comes in and some times […]