Hi! My name is Melanie and I and my husband decided on the essure procedure after our 4th child in 2012. The Doctor made the procedure sound wonderful and it was great there was no down time. I wouldn’t have to miss any more work or not be able to help with our kids. My husband did a little research but there wasn’t much out about essure yet so we talked to the Dr. again and she assured us that this was a great procedure. I had the procedure done in Aug and went back 3 months later to make sure that they we blocked and they were. My husband and I were exited that everything worked out so well but then my health started detearating. I have terrible headaches, fatigue, back pain, leg pain, sweats, joint pain, dizzy spells and fainting. Some days my pain is so bad that I can’t get out of bed. I’ve been to several Doctors and I’ve been told that I have POTS Syndrome and now they are saying it’s lupus but I STRONGLY believe that my immune system is attacking itself because of the coils. I’m fighting to get them removed. I would love to have my life back and give my husband and kids the mommy and wife they deserve to have. Thanks!
- Tonya’s Story Hello my name is Tonya silva, I have been trying to find a solution to my problem I got the essure done back in January 2012 after my 7th child. I've always been health active and love […]
- Alicia’s Story In 2011, I gave birth to my son. I soon discovered that being a working mother was harder than I had ever imagined. Although I loved my child, the reality of the matter was that I was […]
- Beth’s Story I had the procedure done in September of 2012 and had the coils removed in January 2013. In case this may help anyone, here's my horror story with these coils. I chose to go the Essure […]
- Deanna’s Story My name is Deanna, I am 26 yrs old and i am a mother of two. I have had essure for 3 years now. In the past 3 years i have had infrequent periods, depression and weight gain. Prior to […]
- Kristyna’s Story After having my third child my husband and I decided our family was complete. We had two beautiful little girls, and we finally got out little boy. =) I was not able to take birth control […]
- LaTasha’s Story I have tried to tell my story on this site for a long time. Each time I tried, I would cry and get so angry many thoughts would come, but I couldn't write. Well today I am determined to […]