my name is Mindy. I’m 28 years old and I have 4 children. during my last pregnancy my doctor recommended i get essure. I was looking for a perament form of birth control. With little side effects and no down time. So essure seemed perfect. I had it done 6 weeks after the birth of my daughter in 2013. Prior to essure I never had a problem with my periods cramps pains heavy bleeding or anything. I had 3-4 day periods and was still able to be active. After the essure it’s all I can do to function a week before and the week of my period which now last for at least 10 days. I have major headaches. Backaches. Pain where the corks are. i bleed extremely heavy For a long time. I have to lay in bed. I can’t even hold my daughter. And the more time that passes the worse it gets. It’s even sore to touch. I regret the essure.
- Amanda’s Story I am a 26 year old female in March of 2013 I had my 5th child I had a lot of complications with the birth I was told I was not to have anymore kids or it will kill me or the baby so I went […]
- Debra’s Story In November of 2011 I had the Essure procedure done because my doctor suggested it over tubal. I honestly feel that I was forced but that's another story. I had the dye test done in […]
- Cynthia’s Story I have four children and I was completely sure that I did not want anymore children. My doctor offered me this method of birth control and told me how effective it was. I had the procedure […]
- Kristen’s Story I had the essure done in 2012. My doctor told me that it was safe and 100% effective. I had difficult pregnancies with my two children so I did not want anymore kids. I was happy. My […]
- Jackie’s Story I had the essure procedue preformed in 2006 after my fourth pregnancy resulted in a misscarriage. I decided I didn't want any more children and wanted a permanent birth control option. My […]
- Stefanie’s Story I had the Essure procedure when I was 21 in June 2008. My doctor suggested it as the best birth control as I didn't want anymore children. My children were both in diapers being 14 months […]