I’ve already told my story, but it seems I wake up with a new ailment almost daily! I’m currently working on my third yeast infection. My dizzy spells are all day bouts of feeling so drunk, the only thing I can do is throw up and sleep. Oddly enough, I don’t drink! I have four kids, two steps, a full time job, and a husband who works opposite shifts…I can’t spend my days in bed! My ovarian cysts continue as well as my daily migraines. I don’t remember when I last felt my left arm. It went numb quite a whil e ago, leaving my hand with a tingling wake up sensation. My essure is being removed December 23rd! Despite the horrible timing with the holidays, I’m ecstatic! I pray my body will return to normal after it’s out!
- Melissa’s Story I got Essure in February of this year. Not long after, I started getting daily migraines. I convinced myself it must be the weather changes, too much sleep, not enough sleep, etc. I […]
- Keri-Ann’s Story I had the essure done in April of 2014. At first I started having headaches that turned into migraines. I didn't think too much into it. I have night sweats so bad that I have to change […]
- Melissa’s Story I am a recent patient who had the Essure implanted in my tubes on July 11, 2012 following the loss of a child on May 25, 2012. Even though I knew nothing about the procedure, I put my […]
- Melissa’s Story For the first time in 2 years I feel like I have control. I have had Essure for about 4 years. Since then I have gained 35pounds (sometimes 10lbs at a time within 2 days),had skin rashes […]
- Lari’s Story I had Essure put in a few years ago. For two years after I struggled with severe pain in my abdomen and lower back. I had more migraines than I care to mention. I almost lost my job […]
- Angieo’s Story The essure birth control has been a complete nightmare…for the past 2 years I have been having migraines almost everyday. Along with joint pain, heavy periods when I do have them and […]