I have had the essure for four years. Since I have had the essure I have had abdominal pain, fatigue, headaches, bleeding,swelling and nausia. I have repeatedly begged my doctor Dr. Lisa Jackson Moore to remove it or referrme to someone who could and every single time she tells me that its not related to tge essure. I assured her that I had done my research yet she tells me that its not related nor is it possible to remove. I need help and I dont know where to turn. HELP!
- Lisa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in May 2012 and never had negative side effects until after I had them inserted. I am now having multiple issues, I have had feelings of passing out, some […]
- Jaqueline’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2011 and have had a lot of pain in my lower abdominal area. I could never figure out why so I started researching this and found that there has been […]
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda, and I had the essure procedure done in January 2005 after my third child was born. My doctor sold it to me as a great new, non-surgical method of sterilization. I wish […]
- Lisa’s Story I had Essure implanted in Sept 2014. I'm 37 and divorced with one daughter. Because of my age, obgyn's will only give progesterone-only birth control. I had tried Mirena and Progestin (the […]
- Chrystal’s Story I talked to my doctor about tubaligation when I was pregnant with my 4th child. He suggested the essure. He told me all about how much better it was than the tubaligation. I told him I […]
- SeKeitha’s Story In 2008 I had the Essure done because I just knew this was a great idea well a couple of years into it I stated having read bad cramps/ abdominal pains I went to the doctor numerous of […]