I had the Essure procedure done in May 2006. In August 2010 I had to have emergency surgery from an ectopic pregnancy, not even a year later I became pregnant with my now 10 month old daughter and am now expecting again. I just want to know how this procedure failed so greatly when I was told it would never do this.
- Natalie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in September of this year, so only a few months ago. I keep getting headaches and pain and kept thinking it would be temporary but it never went away. I got […]
- Kerry’s Story I had the essure procedure a little over a year ago and every since I had the procudure I have had a constant pain. I would have never had the procedure done if I would have known […]
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2009 and I have had pain ever since. I had cervical cancer which was removed by a leep procedure a month after i had the Essure in. For the past year I have […]
- Justine’s Story The one big problem since having the Essure procedure done two years ago, is that I have been having two menstrual cycles every month. Sometimes only 6 days apart and lasting anywhere […]
- Melissa’s Story Three years ago I began to notice my menstral cycles were off and I had heavier bleeding. Each cycle got worse until a year later I ended up in the ER due to cramping that felt like […]
- Julie’s Story I just want to say that I had the essure procedure done, and about a month later, had to go back for surgery to remove the coils because of constant pain. One coil had bent and embedded […]