For the first time in 2 years I feel like I have control. I have had Essure for about 4 years. Since then I have gained 35pounds (sometimes 10lbs at a time within 2 days),had skin rashes and excessive scar tissue, cramps that wake me from a dead sleep, been diagnosed with PMDD, low vitamin D, fibroids and bursitis, I got to the point I couldn’t stand up straight and felt I had no choice but to quit my $70K job to find an easier one-the easier job has no insurance coverage. It never crossed my mind that any of this was Essure related until I saw a local news report. I am overwhelmed, angry and determined. I will have Essure removed- I am in control.
- Amy’s Story I had the Essure implant placed in 2008 after my youngest son was born. I have experienced dizziness, moderate to some day’s severe back pain. A few months after I had it done, my husband […]
- Melissa’s Story I've already told my story, but it seems I wake up with a new ailment almost daily! I'm currently working on my third yeast infection. My dizzy spells are all day bouts of feeling so […]
- Corey’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in October of 2010 after having my daughter in July. I was told that this was an easy procedure with no down time and at the time it seemed like the perfect […]
- Kendra’s Story Im 28 years old and have four beautiful children. I was very excited to hear there was such a easy method to no longer have babies, remind you all mine were birth control babies!! The […]
- Angieo’s Story The essure birth control has been a complete nightmare…for the past 2 years I have been having migraines almost everyday. Along with joint pain, heavy periods when I do have them and […]
- Rhonda’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in July 2008 at the age of 30. I had looked into this procedure about four years prior to having it done and thought, 'Wow! This is great! I can get off of […]