It was about 2008 or early 2009 and I was looking for permanent birth control. My dr would not even think about tieing my tubes, he said Essure was the best thing ever! well that was the worst decision of my life
I had essure done, no one ever asked me if I could be allergic to nickle. If I knew it was nickle like what cheap earrings are made of, I would have never went through with it.
I had severe pain nonstop! I had to have 3 surgeries …. they can not just remove the essure. They had to take out my tubes along with an ovary, then had to have to another surgery to check for endometriosis. All of this finally led to a hysterectomy in 2009. I was only 32 having to start HRT.
All of this pain and suffering was from essure! I will do anything to help others from getting it done.
- Collista’s Story My name is Collista, at 27 years old and pregnant with my fourth child I began discussing permenant birth control with my doctor. I told her I wanted a tubal litigation because I didn't […]
- Monica’s Story I hot E Hell put in me in 2007,I had little knowledge, my Dr. did not want to do a tubal because I had a few stomach surgeries. That was my only option for permanent birth control. I […]
- Jody’s Story After having 2 c-sections, and getting my incision infected both times, I knew I was done having kids. When I explored my options my doctor had suggested getting the essure done because […]
- April’s Story Hello All My name is APril I am 29yrs old. I had Essure done in december of 2011. After Having my third son I went to my Dr for a tubal. He convinced me to get essure because it was […]
- Karissa’s Story I had the Essure placed on Feb 2009. I was told by my doctor that they do not tie tubes anymore that they have a new form of birth control called the Essure. So after my daughter was born […]
- Melissa’s Story After making the decision that permanent birth control was the right decision for my life, I decided to make an appointment with my OB/GYN to talk about a tubal ligation. Only, when I got […]