I had the Essure done in 2006. Since that time I started having heavier bleeding, periods every 3 weeks, and severe pain. After many doctors visits, a hospital visit, I found out today I have to have a partial hysterectomy because of the Essure.
- Anita’s Sory I had the essure done a month ago and already I feel terrible.. I decided to google for anyone possible reason for this and im devastated if i'm honest at all the stories stating what i'm […]
- Nyoka’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2010 and it has been very difficult. I have stomach and bacj pain as well as strange bleeding weeks at a time. I know I made the choice to get essure but I […]
- Tabetha’s Story After essure, the meunstral pain was so severe that I was doubled over. I would bleed through 3 or 4 ULTRA tampons within an hour. On occasions, I would literally be in treats after […]
- Hilary’s Story I had my Essure put in at my 8 week check up after my daughter was born in February 2012. after my ob put it in, my periods were VERY irregular, sometimes non existent, and other times I […]
- Misty’s Story Hello, my name is Misty Baumgardner. I got the essure procedure done 3 years ago, I have had infection after infection. I also get bloated for no reason, even spot and some times bleed […]
- Sheli’s Story After reading some of these stories, i'm so sad and angry that a product isn't pulled with so many negative effects of Essure. I'm fortunate to have a less agressive story about having the […]