I had the Essure procedure in 2009 and I have had pain ever since. I had cervical cancer which was removed by a leep procedure a month after i had the Essure in. For the past year I have had five biopsy’s done on my cervix and uterus. I have also been cleared for ovarian cancer. I am having a hysterectomy and I know my problems will be better once I have these coils out of me! No one should get this done.
- Julie’s Story I just want to say that I had the essure procedure done, and about a month later, had to go back for surgery to remove the coils because of constant pain. One coil had bent and embedded […]
- Kayla’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in February 2011 and I found out on Monday October 1, 2012 that I was 5 months pregnant. I did go back for my 3 month check up and everything turned out […]
- Melissa’s Story I got the essure procedure a couple of months after my third son was born. That was in March of 2013. Since then I have had horrible pain in my uterus, debilitating pain that always sends […]
- Betsy’s Story I put the essure in and I became pregnant after a few months. I was having severe abdominal pain so I went to the doctor after so many test where completed it was the essure it was […]
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in May 2006. In August 2010 I had to have emergency surgery from an ectopic pregnancy, not even a year later I became pregnant with my now 10 month old […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had […]