I am 34 years old and had Essure put in 5 years ago. My doctor told me it was new but very affective and is safe.
I have been in nothing but constant pain since then. I have cramps so bad i puke or am in the fetal position, constant lower back pain which makes my hips hurt. I get pain during sexual intercourse which affects not just me but my boyfriend. The constant pain affects my everyday life and the things i could do with my children, but cant doing much of anything.
I am seeing a obgyn in may so can have it removed which means a hysterectomy and I don’t think that’s fair. Woman shouldn’t have to have a hysterectomy unless need be not because of something there doctor assured us would be safe and affective. I just want my normal pain free life back so i can enjoy my children before they get older and i miss all the good times i can have with them.
- Zoraida’s Story I had the Essure procedure 8yrs ago, and since then I've suffered from multiple complications, from back pain to heavy bleeding to getting a lump on my breast,to being fatigue all the […]
- Kari’s Story Wow before essure I felt like I was a teenager. I am now 43 and I had the essure procedure after my second son was born in 2011. I regret it. Since the essure procedure I feel like life is […]
- Terri’s Story I tried to have Essure done in 2011. I chose a Doctor who had the ability to do it in his facility to save the out of pocket expenses of a hospital. They assured me I did not have to be […]
- Jennifer’s Story I was given the option of the Essure procedure in 2008, I was 29. I had my daughter in September of 2008 & my husband & I decided that we didn't want anymore children (she was #5 […]
- Emily’s Story I had Essure done in July of 2014, simply because it was free under my insurance (except for the hidden cost of the HSG that I was blindsided by) and it was a non-surgical procedure that […]
- Heidi’s Story E-Hell is what i live. Everyday is a fight to get out of bed. I have severe night sweats, horrible right hip pain, deep depression, rashes that form in between fingers, two week menstrual […]