I also had the essure procedure done in 2010 after the birth of my 5th child. After the procedure i suffered from severe pain throughout the month. I began to develop very painful cysts and eventually had to have a complete hysterectomy. I had used depo shot for several years prior with no significant side effects. My recommendation to all women out there… DON’T DO IT!!!!! Just go ahead and get the tubes done and not take the chance for complications.
- Renee’s Story I had the essure procedure in october of 2010. I know ever since it has been a nightmare for me i decided after the birth of my third daughter we would have no more children my […]
- Rosalba’s Story Well i have had the essure done about 5 months now, for now all i have to complain about is my period right after i had my procedure i was fine but then my period came an it lasted 1 month […]
- Julia’s Story 5 years ago following the birth of my 5th child, my doctor suggested this method as a permenent birth controll. I agreed and received a depoprovera shot a month in advanc, then had the […]
- Moranda’s Story I had the Essure done in September of 2009, three months after my daughter was born. I had stabbing pains in my right side when I went to the doctor and told him about these pains. The […]
- Kerri’s Story Hi, my name is Kerri. I had essure implanted in 2012. In 2013, I had a hysterectomy to remove essure. I had severe lower back/hip pain that started shortly after placement. It hurt to do […]
- Sarah’s Story My name is Sarah. I am 3. About 7 years ago I got the essure. Within a year I developed severe pain and cysts. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and adenomyosis. I have had multiple […]