I had been thinking about getting my tubes tied so during a OBGYN visit( where they suggested the Essure because of the low down time.) I went through with the procedure in August of 2012. About 2 months after the procedure I started bleeding, I figured it was my period coming back, but it came back with a vengence. I was hemmherging and clotting. I have never had a problem with my periods before this, but now every month I bleed very heavily and clot. The cramps are still happening only now they are sending shooting pains down my legs and to my lower back moving makes it worse. I am losing my hair, and gained weight I look more pregnant now than I did when I really was due to the bloating. I don’t want to get a historectomy i’m only 32 but I can’t take the pain. I have been to the GYN and he perscribed motrin and suggested hormones or a hestorectomy to stop the heavy bleeding and cramping. Motrin does not work.
- Michelle’s Story I had essure placed December 31, 2008. I had nothing but problems since. It all started with pain like contractions which I was not told about. Then 2 weeks after essure i had muscle […]
- Jeannette’s Story I had the procedure done 2yrs ago and since then I have the worst cramps, back pain and sometime weeknes on my legs. I always been small and always have lose my baby weight withing 3month […]
- Autumn’s Story First I want to say I am so relieved to know I am not alone. I was beginning to thicrazy was crazy. I got the essure coils in December 2011. Ever since I have had nothing but trouble. I […]
- Michelle’s Story During the pregnancy of my 2nd daughter, I asked my OB if she could tie my tubes during my c-section and she said no the hospital would not allow it. She reccommended I get the essure […]
- Nicola’s Story I got mine put in about 2 years ago and have been in a lot of pain the one in my left tube moved up to fair and my ob said there is still a chance of me getting pregnant. I have really […]
- Michelle’s Story I am a 35 year old female. I have one son and lost a son at birth several years ago, which was devastating. I decided I DID NOT want any more children and went to my ob/gyn and requested […]