Since I had the essure procedure done in 2009, I have had ovarian cysts that are very painful. My doctor claims it is not from the Essure,but they started shortly after the essure was placed. My periods were extremly heavy for 3 years after the essure was placed and over the past year they have gone back to typical. I have questioned my doctor for years for the pain and they keep telling me there is no association with essure.
- Angela’s Story Ive wrote about my heavy periods lately, also the labor pain cramping that went away years ago but is back again. Now I'm getting an yeast infection before my period for the last couple […]
- Lynn’s Story My name is Lynn and I had this procedure about 3 years ago. I have a cyst that keeps coming and going on my right ovary and every now and then I have pain. Sometimes I feel the coils. […]
- Sheila’s Story hi , I have had the essure for about 5 years Now , since then I have had very heavy periods , very bad cramps and the worst headaches ! I wish I could have them could removed but I don't […]
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure in 2012 when my baby was still a year old. I have cramps now. I have heavy bleeding during my period, which I've never experienced before the Essure procedure. l bleed […]
- Michelle’s Story After reading some of the problems other women are experiencing mine seems so minor but ever since I've had the Essure procedure have experience with cramps lower back pain , pain in my […]
- Tameka’s Story I had my Essure for 9 years and I have never have a normal period since most of the time I have every symptom of a period with out bleeding but the pain is tenfold, debilitating headaches […]