After reading some of the problems other women are experiencing mine seems so minor but ever since I’ve had the Essure procedure have experience with cramps lower back pain , pain in my joints and my periods are unbelievably heavy . Befor I had this done I never experienced bad cramps or heavy periods like I experience now.
- Johnnie’s Story I am a mother of four i got mine done in 2009 i have had nothing but problems ever sence that i dont thank that they should have it on the market and i thank they should pay for it to be […]
- Pam’s Story After having the essure procedure I starting having heavy periods. Within two years of having Essure, I started have pains in my abdomin along with painful intercourse. Now in the last […]
- Michelle’s Story Since I had the essure procedure done in 2009, I have had ovarian cysts that are very painful. My doctor claims it is not from the Essure,but they started shortly after the essure was […]
- Lourdez’s Story My name is Lourdez. I got this procedure done in 2011. As I was reading some of the others stories I feel like wow its not only me. My periods are in regular, I always seem to get my […]
- Crystal’s Story Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn't go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and […]
- Sommer’s Story After my fifth child I decided to have the essure implants. Not long after the procedure I started having back pains, joint pains and become extremely fatigue . My periods are worse now […]