Here it goes . Last year i got the Essur proceedure done. I know that when the Doctor was putting rhem in it hurt so bad when rhe doctir triednto put my right one in, that she stoo trying to put that one in and went to put the left one in. then she went to finished putting the right one in. my left side still hurt 3 months later, when i went into the 3 months check. the left one didn’t stay at all. The dye was still going through. so i had my tube cut, but left one was good. Not just recently i just found out that my essure on my right side might not be there any more and that it is in my urtus. so, basically my bidy rejected them both. and i might need surgery.
- Alisha’s Story I decided to have the essurr procedure after my fourth child and the first six months was horibble I bleed for three months straight until finally my doctor prescribe me Premarin to stop […]
- Michelle’s Story I had the Essure Procedure, done in 2012. I not sure what I need to do. My story is, I had this been less then a year ago, it was the most painful thing ever. My right side started […]
- Kayla’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in February 2011 and I found out on Monday October 1, 2012 that I was 5 months pregnant. I did go back for my 3 month check up and everything turned out […]
- Shyla’s Story I had essure done 15 months ago today and for several months i have been having pains in my left side. I told my family when the pain first began that i believed it was from essure […]
- Deloise’s Story I recently had the procedure done. I bleed for over three months straight. I also have pain in my right and left side an cramping on an off. I went for my follow up an i was told the one […]
- Carrie’s Story I've had the essure for one year and a half now and ever since I've had it I have had nothing but head aches bad stomach cramps feels like metal on metal, very bad lower left and right […]