I am 43 years old and I had the procedure done in 2011 due to heavy periods. About 6 months after, my periods were back full force and very painful. I am so miserable. I am experiencing the same as everyone else- severe low back pain, heavy periods, fatigue, clotting, joint pain etc. I am so glad I found this site- I was thinking it was in my head or because of the weight gain or because I was reaching possible menopause. I have an appointment with my gyn and I want these things out by whatever means. I am done with having children so looks like a hysterectomy is in my future. For anyone who had a hysterectomy and had these monsters removed, did you feel better? I am hoping.
- Michelle’s Story After reading some of the problems other women are experiencing mine seems so minor but ever since I've had the Essure procedure have experience with cramps lower back pain , pain in my […]
- Sarah’s Story I had my Essure in 2011 shortly after having my daughter. I was 25 when I recevied the Essure. I began to have extremly heavy periods, blood clotts, and migraines like no other. I then […]
- Krista’s Story I had essure implanted in 2008, six years ago and to this day I regret it, i gained 80 lbs, I have bad fatigue, joint pain and swelling, the worst menstral cramps I've ever had, […]
- Heather’s Story I had the Essure procedure a little over two years ago and have lots of what I believe to be side effects. However my doctor thinks Essure is the greatest thing. I have major lower back […]
- Brianne’s Story I had this same procedure done in Dec. 2010. This is what I have experienced is the ability to loose weight like it is working against the bariatric surgery I had a few months after this. […]
- Sommer’s Story After my fifth child I decided to have the essure implants. Not long after the procedure I started having back pains, joint pains and become extremely fatigue . My periods are worse now […]