I had the Essure Procedure, done in 2012. I not sure what I need to do.
My story is, I had this been less then a year ago, it was the most painful thing ever. My right side started crapping duing it, had to stop and move to the left side, the finish the right side. It hurt so much…. Anyway i’ve been to the Dr 3 times for bleeding, but never thought it could be related to this. I have crapping some days, or just a sudden sharp pain, crapping and pain is not all the time, bleeding is light spotty and one day then maybe not again for a week, maybe two days in a row, it just happens, my monthly cycle use to be 4 days max and very very light, now its unbelievably heavily, changing personal protection sometimes 3 times and hour, . Headaches once a week. Like today, ugh!! Have always wondered if the taste in my mouth was related, taste like sucking medal in my mouth.
I not sure what I should do, and friend said email you and my Dr. I’ll be emailing him to day.
Just dont want to find out down the road, I should have done something….
Thank you, for your time.
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne I'm 27 years old and have 3 babies and I to have had the essure done after my youngest turned 1. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]
- Khristi’s Story I am a 30 year old healthy female. I had the Essure done in 2010. I have been going to the same Doctor for 15 years and trusted his opinion on the procedure. I don't blame him, as I feel […]
- Michelle’s Story Here it goes . Last year i got the Essur proceedure done. I know that when the Doctor was putting rhem in it hurt so bad when rhe doctir triednto put my right one in, that she stoo trying […]
- Qiana’s Story I had the Essure implanted Oct 2013 and since then I have severe pelvic pain, a constant period (everyday), metallic taste everyday, excruciating knee pain. After being able to walk/jog 6 […]
- Monica’s Story Hello, My name is Monica i got the essure in Oct. Of 2011 i was nursing so didnt get a period. And when i finally did in July of 2013. It came back like no period i ever had in my life. […]
- Katrina’s Story I had my essure proceedure done in 2009 after my husband and I decided 3 kids was enough. As soon as I woke up from having it done, I immediatly had a very intence, sharp pain on my right […]