I had essure done 2 1/2 years ago, and ever since then I couldn’t figure out why I was having cramps 2/3 of the month. The cramps are always coming and going, and sometimes the cramps go into my low back. It really puts me in a depressed state when I think I finally have a little bit of relieve for a day or two then they come back with a vengeance. It’s always 3-4 days before my period, a few days during and then a few days after. Then just randomly during the rest of the month. It seems like after sex the cramps show up to. Now I’ve started having headaches about 15-20 days out of the month. I need to go to the doctor to see what I can do. I just got to thinking ‘maybe I should Google essure side effects’, and that’s when I found all of your posts. Please keep me updated on any kind of law suit. if we can stop this from happening to anyone else I would feel better. I don’t wish this on anyone.
- Keri’s Story I had the Essure and Novasure (ablation) done at the same time five years ago this fall. Originally I had gone to the doctor to seek out a hysterectomy due to some serious bleeding issues. […]
- Cherri’s Story I got essure implanted in 2011. About 1 1/2 to 2 years ago I started noticing that I didn't have as much strength and energy as I had in the past. I really didn't put much into it and my […]
- Sonja’s Story I had the essure procedure done in October 2012 a few months after the birth of my son . Once the procedure was done, my periods became very heavy and painful which was never an issue […]
- Anita’s Sory I had the essure done a month ago and already I feel terrible.. I decided to google for anyone possible reason for this and im devastated if i'm honest at all the stories stating what i'm […]
- Tabitha’s Story I had the essure dont in September 2013… I have had bad headache severe menstrual cramps and abdominal pain since I had it done…my doctor said it wouldn't hurt after but it did […]
- Shon’s Story I got my procedure done in july of this year. The procedure went fine, I was satisfied. The first month in, my period was a week late…so I freaked out. Especially since I hadn't had […]